It’s Friday! And we have FIVE things to share this week in honor of Valentine’s Day! Remember, all of these delightful and stylish items can be purchased WITHOUT leaving the island!
1. Sprinkled Donut Goggles by Bling20! They look good enough to eat. But they’re much sweeter on your little mermaid’s head! Check them out at Fuzziwigs, 1126 Orange Ave, $22.
2. Unicorn Soap Cupcake Gift Set. How can you resist? Handmade in Brooklyn, NY, these charming little soaps freshen up any bathroom with some unicorn magic! Buy here for $25.95 on Amazon!
3. Live large with this leather Bag by Hammitt! Valentine’s Day isn’t special without something for YOU. Indulge in a little self-love with the Large VIP Handbag by Hammitt, in mist. Featuring embossed red suede lining, adjustable cross body strap and an external cellphone pocket, this bag will easily carry for you day to night. Dollie Style and Accessories, 824 Orange Ave at Coronado Nail Studio. $360.00.
4. Color me pink with festive earrings! It’s three times the fun with these boho dangle drop-tiered tassels. Light-weight and stylish…how can you go wrong? Amazon Prime these earrings for $12.99.
5. Give your pooch some love with the Puppia dog harness. They come in lots of bright colors but we’re digging this aqua! We love how it looks and how easy it is to get on. Our bulldog loves how soft the material is and reports no chafing! Wag N Tails, 945 Orange Avenue.
Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed this post!