Looking for a fun and frisky outfit for a night out with friends over the holiday break? I’ve got the perfect ensemble! Check it out.
1.Quilted faux fur by Kristen Blake. Nothing says winter fun like a soft faux fur! This quilted piece is SUPER cozy and looks great over denim, leather pants and all the other fun getups you have planned. You’ll stay warm and toasty as you look at Christmas lights and sip your hot toddy!
Amazon Prime it here.
2. Black Orchid Distressed Jeans. I’ve been living in these jeans for the last three years and they’ve done me right! They haven’t stretched out and they give me just enough of that “I don’t care” edge with the subtle distressing (which yes, has grown a bit over the years.) Check them out on Shopstyle here.
3. Cheetah Clutch. I love how this clutch adds some feral flair to any outfit. Easy to wear and carry, it takes every ensemble to the next level! Check it out at Dollie Style and Accessories at 824 Orange Avenue.
4. Free People Disco Heels. Does anything make you want to dance more than a gold pair of strappy heels? I think not! These shoes are playful and fancy and will make a night out of any outfit. Check out similar here.
5. #2 Plumping Oil by Beautycounter. Yes, I sell Beautycounter so I’m clearly drinking the Kool-aid. But nothing helps plump out and moisturize my skin in the winter like the #2 Plumping Oil. Just a few drops morning and night and my skin is smoother, brighter and happier. Check it out here–currently on sale 30% off.
6. Gold hoops. Doesn’t every girl need a pair of these? I have three! I love my hoops with a little texture and these earrings by Humble Chic certainly fit the bill. Elegant and stylish, and for under $20 they can’t be beat!
Snag these earrings on Amazon now.
That’s all for now! Hope your night is festive and fabulous!!!