Add some boho-chic to your Coronado Fourth of July look this year! Check it out.
1. Celine sunglasses. I’m a total sucker for these sleek shades and especially in this funky blue! Edgy and fun, you’re sure to turn heads at any parade, BBQ or house party. Check out these sunglasses on Amazon here.
2. Johnny Was Tunic. I’ve been completely obsessed with Johnny Was since I wondered into their boutique in Santa Monica. But I wasn’t so excited about the prices! So I keep my eye on their website….and also what’s on sale on Amazon. But most of the time–I buy my Johnny Was tops second-hand on theRealReal.com. (You’re welcome.)
3. Red Woven Earrings from My Style On the Go. These big, feisty earrings make any outfit! If you haven’t heard of My Style On The Go yet, do yourself a favor and check out the website and follow on Instagram and Facebook. Emma Jane curates the most amazing fashion selection of clothes and accessories–picking awesome, well-made pieces at super-reasonable prices. She’s available for parties and “sip and shops” and offers 20% off for the hostess! Yes, please!
4. DL1961 Jeanshorts. It’s not really summer in SoCal (or anywhere else, for that matter) until you throw on your jeanshorts. Love this style from DL1961. Just short enough to be sassy but covers all your nether regions. Buy on Nordstrom.com here. Or again, check them out second-hand on theRealReal.com.
5. Hammitt Leather Bag. It’s no secret that I’m in love with my Hammitt Handbag from Dollie Style & Accessories. I also like that I can walk right into the Nail Studio at 824 Orange Avenue and touch, feel, and smell all their delicious leather goodness before buying.
6. Garden Party Color Intense Lipstick from Beautycounter. What? You don’t have any Beautycounter yet? Check it out and see why Gwyneth Paltrow, Megan Markle and mags like Vogue, In Style, and shows like the Today Show all rave about Beautycounter products. Revolutionizing the beauty industry by banning 1500 questionable (and likely dangerous) ingredients currently used in the personal care industry–the line also delivers Chanel-like quality. So there is no need to sacrifice beauty for safety! Check out Beautycounter here.
7. Flowerbomb Perfume by Victor and Rolf. One of my favorite scents! I get compliments on this anytime I wear it. Fresh, lovely, and just a little bit cheeky. Amazon Prime Flowerbomb here.
Thanks for reading! and Happy Fourth of July!