It’s true…I’m a complete sucker for fall and everything it means for fashion. I love me a nice pair of over-the-knee boots, some killer smokey eyes and anything soft (leather, suede, faux fur, you name it.)
For the most part, I like to keep it casual. (I’m probably just one flannel short of a Land’s End catalog.) But sometimes your favorite button down, distressed jeans and Converse just won’t do. (And let’s face it, this is Coronado. It’s still 80 degrees out!)
For those fall-festive, warmer-weather outings, I’ve devised the perfect fall look! Bring on the metallics. Clip on the dark accessories. Strap on the animal print shoes. Sparkly eyeshadow? Yes, please!
1. Cotton green bodysuit. I’m a wee bit scarred from the 90s, so I was horrified and repulsed when bodysuits came back into fashion. Since then I’ve made peace with this frisky 90210 staple! Buy green bodysuit here on Amazon. Only $11.99!
2. Handmade Earrings by Katiana Jimenez. This super talented designer (and Coronado local) makes earthy and fabulous jewelry, handbags, dresses and more! Message her at 310-922-3272 to see her collection of goodness!
3. Chloe Perfume. Smells amazing and looks sooooo pretty and demure on your vanity! Amazon Prime Chloe perfume here.
4. Classic Eyeshadow Palette by Beautycounter. I’m in love with this eyeshadow palette and it looks amazing on everyone! Love the warm, sparkly, gilded colors…perfect for fall. And with names like cinnamon, copper, penny and sahara, how can you go wrong? (Full disclosure, I sell Beautycounter. Mainly because I’m obsessed with the products and I get a discount as a consultant. If you want to try this palette, I can arrange a drop off! Or get crazy and buy it here. Free returns in 60 days. Want free shipping? Message me and I can arrange that!)
5. Festive gold layered skirt from MyStyleOntheGo. Love, love, love my layered golden maxi. Super fun to dress up or down with a casual tee. Coronado-regular and stylist Emma Jane has an eye for amazing, well-priced pieces that do not disappoint! Check out her website here.
6. Hammitt Handbag. By now you know I’m obsessed with Hammitt bags, and I love that I can visit my friend Dolly and touch and feel each bag before I buy. You can wear this as either a crossbody or a clutch. The asymmetrical red zipper detail is playful and fun and the feel of the leather is pure luxury! Visit Dollie Style and Accessories at the Nail Studio at 824 Orange Ave or see website here.
7. Animal Print Shoes by Tory Burch. These chunky, statement-making sandals add an animalistic edge to any look. Buy wherever you procure your Tory Burch!
Hope you like this look, and thanks for reading!