Happy Wednesday! And you know what that means…it’s time to start thinking about your weekend plans! And with blue skies and warmer weather on the horizon, I think it’s time for some sunset cocktails! Here’s what I want to wear!
1.Gold Geometric Earrings. (Similar.) Everyone needs some gold dangle-ies to get the party started! Add some geometry to up the ante. Amazon Prime these earrings here.
2.Sheer-neck Black Tank. (Similar.) This BCBG tank in black will ink up your night with some shadowy awesomeness. Check it out here from Revolve Clothing.
3. Pink Suede-ish Pants from My Style on the Go. These blush motos will get you fired up for fun…one of my favorite new items! Guaranteed to elicit compliments wherever you wear them. Buy them here.
4. Black Heeled Sandals with Gold Studs. (Similar.) Strap on these babies and don’t take them off until you’ve dominated the dance floor. Buy on sale here!
5. Cheetah Print Clutch with Chain. Add a little animal to your ensemble with this fun and frisky bag. Play it up for a night out, or tone it down with jeans and a white t-shirt for a Village-chic look. Grab one at Dollie Style & Accessories, at the Nail Studio Coronado, 824 Orange Avenue.
6. Prada Sunglasses. Mysterious and stylish, these of-the-moment pentagonal frames make a statement, no matter where you’re looking. Check them out at the House of Soles and Shades at the Ferry Landing, 1201 1st Street, next to the Art for Wildlife Gallery.
7. Plumping Jasmine Facial Oil. Apply this oil to your face under moisturizer, or wear alone. Fragrant jasmine oil replenishes moisture, while omega-rich argan oil helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. I’m obsessed with this and wear it on the daily! Check it out here.
Thanks for reading, and hope you have an awesome week!